The Synatics Pre-Competitive program is designed for swimmers 7-9 years old who would like to try a competitive environment. Swimmers will train one day a week from late September to May, usually alongside our competitive teams. The Pre-Competitive program is a great way, but not mandatory, to get ready for the competitive stream!
What we offer
As a Pre-Competitive swimmer, your child will be placed on a team with swimmers of similar age and experience. Pre-Competitive swimmers will develop fundamental skills in synchronized swimming. In addition, they will develop a team routine that will be presented at both the Winter and Spring Water Shows.
We need a minimum of 4 swimmers to create a team and try to keep age groups together where possible.
2018-2019 Season Dates
Dates: Sundays October 14 to May 11 or 12, 2019 (24 Sessions)
Omit: Nov 11, Dec 17 to Jan 5, Jan 27, March 10 & 24, April 21 & 28th
Time: 5:00 to 7:30 pm
Water Shows: December 16, March 3 & May 11 or 12 (May date TBD)
Location: Millennium Place
Cost: $900 (includes Synchro Alberta Fee $30, Synatics Cap & Club T-shirt). Nose clips will be available to borrow during the season, and are also available to purchase from the club.
Mandatory Fundraising Commitment: $100 Swim the Dream Participation (Sponsored Swim-A-Thon).
Payment can be made in one lump sum, or 3 installments (Oct, Jan & April, or 8 monthly payments (Oct – May). This program is dependent on registration numbers & final pool bookings.
All swimmers should be able to swim 25 meters front crawl, tread water, and feel comfortable in the pool.
Ages 7-9 years old. If your swimmer is interested in this program and falls outside this age range, please contact us.
Strathcona Synatics Swimmer and Financial Policies:
- all programs are dependent on adequate registration. Any programs cancelled by Strathcona Synatics will be given a full refund
- all swimmers must be registered and have paid the Synchro Alberta fee of $30 to be allowed in the pool
- all swimmers must agree to the applicable Strathcona Synatics waivers
- program fees are based on the year/session; there are no refunds for practices missed by swimmers
- There is a $45 fee for NSF cheques
- No refunds given after Nov 30th
- All swimmers are responsible for payment of swimsuits, clothing, & personal equipment for training
Click here to register online.