The Synatics Pre-Competitive program is designed for swimmers 7-9 years old who would like a taste of the competitive environment. Swimmers will train once per week from late September to May, usually alongside our competitive teams. The Pre-Competitive program is a great, but not mandatory, way to get ready for competitive synchro!
What we offer
As a Pre-Competitive swimmer, your child will be placed on a team with swimmers of similar age and experience. Pre-Competitive swimmers will develop fundamental skills in synchronized swimming. In addition, they will develop a team routine that will be presented at both the Winter and Spring Watershows.
We need a minimum of 4 swimmers to create a team and try to keep age groups together where possible.
2017-2018 season dates
Sundays October 15 to May 27, 2018 (24 Sessions)
Omit: Dec 24, 31, Jan 28, March 11, 18, 25, April 1, 22 and May 20
5:00 to 7:30 pm
Water shows: December 17, March 4, May 27
Location: Millennium Place
Cost: $764 + $29 Synchro Alberta Fee
Price includes one nose clip and Synatics bathing cap.
This fee can be split up smaller payments across the season if desired. This program is dependent on registration numbers & final pool bookings.
All swimmers should be able to swim 25 meters, tread water, and feel comfortable in the pool.
Ages 7-9 years old. If your swimmer is interested in this program and falls outside this age range, please contact us.
Strathcona Synatics Swimmer and Financial Policies
- all programs are dependent on adequate registration. Any programs cancelled by Strathcona Synatics will be given a full refund.
- all swimmers must be registered and have paid the Synchro Alberta fee of $29 to be allowed in the pool
- all swimmers must register online and agree to the applicable Strathcona Synatics waivers
- program fees are based on the year/session; there are no refunds for practices missed by swimmers.
- There is a $45 fee for NSF cheques
- No refunds given after Nov 30th.
- All swimmers are responsible for payment of swimsuits, clothing, & personal equipment for training